8 Quick Steps to Create Your Custom Soundstripe Playlist (in neato gifs!)
Creating a custom playlist is a fantastic way to save songs for later reference. It's a very useful tool to save time editing. Also, just between you and I (this is Jack at Soundstripe by the way) gotta say... Lately I've been jamming out to my Soundstripe playlists more than my own Spotify! Sshhhh, let's not tell them. Or you know, do, because you can also listen to a bunch of our catalog on our new Soundstripe's Spotify playlist :D
1. Listen to a song you like.
2. Create a new playlist by clicking "Add Playlist"
3. Click on "My Playlists"
4. Drag and drop a custom image for your playlist, or browse for one.
5: Name your awesome new playlist. Project type is fantastic place to start!
6. Describe your playlist. This helps add context. Vibe, tone, inspiration, anything you like!
7. If you'd like to make your playlist public simply toggle over to public, or keep it private if it's top secret!
8. Click save.
Bada-bing-bada-boom! You're ready to roll my friend! Drop us a line if there's any other way we can help via email@example.com. Short on time? We'll even make a custom playlist for you. Just send us the project type and vibe you're going for. We love what you do! Keep creating!