Check them out.
The Dashboard includes the following features:
Look for the pink "NEW" word icon on each Song row to show you at a glance what are the absolute newest tracks in the catalog over the past month, each and every time you sift through the library. This icon is indicated in all places throughout the site where Songs live.
You can now any list of Songs by Most Recent or Most Popular to find what you need as it’s relevant to you.
Start sorting today from the Songs page, Artists Pages and within any Playlist by these two different views.
This is a biggie. Now on mobile, you can get that native app-like experience from Soundstripe on your mobile web browser; the next song in any list of songs (playlists, artists pages or the songs library) will automatically play the next song once one finishes, like all those streaming experiences you're accustomed to.
Now view Song in full-screen-- seeing the details of a given Song, its' Artist and having primary actions (Play/Pause, Back, Next, Favorite, Add to Playlist, License & Share) at your fingertips while listening to your continuous stream of music.
Be sure to try out Tapping & Dragging to Scrub through Song to enhance your finding experience for a song that fits your project.
We've simplified buttons, forms, dropdown menus and one-view clicks to license your tracks while on the go. When you get back to your desktop to edit your project, your licensed songs are now ready & waiting for you.
- When licensing a Song, “Project Type” is now clearly communicated as a *Required field.
- In Dark Mode, song lyrics are clearer and more legible.
- When logged out and attempting to Favorite a Song, the buggy prompt for you to login (again) after a successful login attempt, or requirement to close-out the modal post submission is now gone.
- When adding SFX to Favorites, you now have the ability to playback the SFX on the My Music > Favorites page.
- On an iPad, "My Music" submenu from the primary navigation is now accessible when in a horizontal position.